You are ultimately accountable to the Director of Project Delivery, for the effective management of assigned Implementation projects and tasks. You will be a key person in ensuring projects are delivered in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Job Title: Implementation Co-ordinator
Department: Project Delivery and Customer Onboarding
Reporting to: Implementations Team Leader
The Implementation Co-ordinator is an integral role at Transact Payments, to support the Implementation Managers to ensure a seamless client journey from onboarding, through project implementations, change requests and future product launches. Working closely with all stakeholders across the business and its partners, the Implementation Co-Ordinator will support the Implementation Managers to ensure projects are managed and communicated efficiently and effectively. You will support deletions projects, general administration, mandate assessments, and scheme communications, on an ongoing basis.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Understanding of project management principles.
- In-depth understanding of industry best practice.
- Knowledge of card scheme rules and Pay requirements
- Excellent knowledge of the current and ever-changing regulatory environment
Education and Experience
- An undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 2 years project management or administration experience.
- Good grasp of business acumen, recognizing and acting upon opportunities.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate well with all levels of employees: management, team members, and external partners.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking and flexible environment.
- A self-starter who takes responsibility for quality of results and requires minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Strong commitment to compliance with applicable law, policies, and procedures.
- Problem solving skills and demonstrated initiative in identifying areas of opportunity and following issues through to resolution.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and cover letter detailing how you meet the criteria specified in the job description by Friday 10th May 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org.