You are ultimately accountable to the Director of Project Delivery, for the management of assigned projects and tasks. You will be a key person in ensuring projects are delivered in an efficient and cost-effective manner
Job Title: Project Co-Ordinator
Department: Project Delivery and Customer Onboarding
Reporting to: Projects Team Leader
The Project Co-Ordinator is an integral role at Transact Payments, to support the Project Managers to ensure a seamless client journey from onboarding, through project implementations, change requests and future product launches. Working closely with all stakeholders across the business and its partners, the Project Co- Ordinator will support the Project Managers to ensure projects are managed and communicated efficiently and effectively in coordination with all project task owners and departments.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Good knowledge of the current and ever-changing regulatory environment
- Understanding of project management principles
- Understanding of industry best practice.
- Good knowledge of card scheme rules and Pay requirements
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years project management or administration experience.
- Good grasp of business acumen, recognizing and acting upon opportunities.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate well with all levels of employees: management, team members, and external partners.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking and flexible environment.
- A self-starter who takes responsibility for quality of results and requires minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Strong commitment to compliance with applicable law, policies, and procedures.
- Problem solving skills and demonstrated initiative in identifying areas of opportunity and following issues through to resolution
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and cover letter detailing how you meet the criteria specified in the job description by Friday 10th May 2023 to email@example.com.