The role of a Risk Manager is to communicate risk policies and processes for the organisation, provide hands-on development of risk models involving market, credit and operational risk, assure controls are operating effectively, and provide research and analytical support.
Job Title: Risk Manager
Reporting to: CEO (TPML)
|You will undertake the following (non-exhaustive) lists of tasks:
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Proven track record in the design and implementation of risk and control frameworks.
- Calm and resilient under pressure with ability to deal with a fast pace of change.
- Pragmatic and good at working collaboratively with others.
- Comfortable making impactful decisions by exercising sound judgment in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent influencing, interpersonal and communication skills.
Education and Experience
- 2:1 degree & at least 5 years of work experience in Financial services; with experience working in a successful regulated environment.
- Strong Risk management experience and strong understanding of operational risk management framework end to end including operational risk systems, policies, regulatory requirements.
- Specific experience of Anti-Money Laundering in a regulated environment.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and cover letter detailing how you meet the criteria specified in the job description by Friday 30th June 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org